Monday, September 9, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {9/9/2019}

Hi Lovelies!

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We spent the weekend at home relaxing with the kids.

My oven went out on last Friday (the stove still works), and I finally found a countertop convection oven. Believe me I have baking all weekend.


Anyway, let's get started with this post, shall we?





The weather. Fall needs to hurry up and get here! I am so tired of the heat.

Monday: 95 and sunny

Tuesday: 97 and sunny

Wednesday: 97 and sunny

Thursday: 98 and sunny

Friday: 85  and chance of rain
Saturday: 99 and partly cloudy
Sunday: 97 and partly cloudy

On the breakfast plate this morning: Blueberry muffin and a glass of milk

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. Just started reading Flowers in the Attic

On my tv.  Beverly Hills 90210, Gilmore Girls, Friends, and How I Met Your Mother

On the menu this week: I need to work on my meal plan for this week and the rest of the month.

Monday- Chicken tenders, tater tots, corn
Tuesday- Rice pilaf and veggies
Wednesday- Chicken and rice (leftover rice pilaf)
Thursday- Sandwiches and chips
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks with salad
Saturday- Beef stew and homemade bread
Sunday- Meatloaf, baked potatoes, peas, and rolls

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms
Braums

Looking around the house: The house is pretty clean and all I have to do is put the clothes in the dryer.

Bible verse, devotional, or quotes








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Flowers in the Attic, that takes me back. So good.

    Hope you're having a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your oven going out, Angie. I'd be lost without mine, too! Glad you found the counter-top convection oven, though. That'll work! I've been doing a lot of baking here this week. Three kinds of bread, a casserole to take to a friend, and meatballs just today. Your menu looks great! Have a blessed rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete