Monday, September 16, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {9/16/2019}

This week is busy, busy, busy. We have errands to run and martial arts for my oldest and preschool story time with my youngest, so hopefully I can add some time to relax at the end of the week.

I am so ready for Fall. It can't get here soon enough for me. I am ready for sweaters, cardigans, jeans, boots, hot chocolate, and apple cider.

Anyways, enough of my rambling! Let's get into the post. Shall we?




The Weather:  It's sunny and in the 90s with some rain thrown in here and there. Why can't Fall just get here already?

On my reading pile: Right now I am reading these two books (one in the morning and one at night before bed)







And one of my favorites!




On my TV: Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, The Ranch, and the new Ted Bundy movie on Netflix

On the Menu this week: Still trying to figure it out.

Monday: Chicken tenders, baked potatoes, and broccoli
Tuesday: 
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday: Pizza and breadsticks with salad
Saturday:
Sunday:

On my to do list: cleaning the house, laundry, planning my week. You know.. the usual things.

What I am creating: Right now I am in the early stages of creating my meal planner and I am working on opening an Etsy shop.

Looking around the house: My house needs some serious TLC right now.

On my prayer list: My husband as he continues to look for full time work.

Devotional, Bible verse, or quote:


4 comments:

  1. Love your quote for this week. Sounds as if you have a super busy week, hope you do get that time to relax at the end of it & it's a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is so true, love it. Good luck with your Etsy shop.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you! I am soooo ready for fall and all that goes with it! Love this week's quote and hope that your week is going great! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm running so late this week! I LOVE, LOVE your inspiration! I'd send you some Fall if I could - so glad it's here! Have a GREAT weekend.

    ReplyDelete