Saturday, September 7, 2019

Currently {9/7/2019}

 Time and place: 3:07pm  and I am in the dining room, typing up this post.

Eating: Nothing at the moment, but I did have some grapes for a snack a few minutes ago.

Drinking: A big glass of water (always)



Watching: Cleaning videos, planner videos, and bullet journal videos, I even found some old lifetime movies on Youtube.

Reading: Sweet Valley High Confidential. Still reading! I love this book! Finally almost done with this one.




Loving: Spending time with my family.

Working: I'm still revamping my routines and working on some of my goals that I set for myself at the beginning of the year. I am also working on designing a meal planner and opening a store on Etsy (hopefully this is will be ready by the end of the month).

Listening: my girls playing in their bedroom


Buying: groceries and other necessitates and looking at Halloween costumes for the girls.

Planning: I have most of my posts written for September already and now I am working on blog post ideas for October. I am working on setting up some deadlines for my meal planner.  This should keep me busy for a while!

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.


What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment