Monday, September 23, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {9/23/2019}

We have another busy week ahead of us. We have errands to run and martial arts for my oldest and preschool story time with my youngest. I also plan to relax with my books during the week.

Anyways, enough of my rambling! Let's get into the post. Shall we?




The Weather: It's finally cooling down in my neck of the woods. It's supposed to rain all week with the highs in the 80s.

On my reading pile: Right now I am reading these two books (one in the morning and one at night before bed)







And one of my favorites!




On my TV: Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, The Ranch, and the new Ted Bundy movie on Netflix (still watching all of these). I found a new series on Netflix, Unbelievable. I have only been able to watch one episode but it seems very interesting.

On the Menu this week: Still trying to figure it out.

Monday: Hot dogs and chips (easy meal for a busy night)
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Garlic chicken, roasted potatoes, veggies

Thursday: Beef stew with homemade bread

Friday: Pizza and bread sticks with salad
Saturday: Potato soup

Sunday: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, veggies


On my to do list: cleaning the house, laundry, planning my week. You know.. the usual things.

What I am creating: I am still  in the early stages of creating my meal planner and I am working on opening an Etsy shop.I also decided to work on a food blog.

Looking around the house: Most of the house is clean. I just need to tidy the living room and kitchen

On my prayer list: My husband as he continues to look for full time work.

Devotional, Bible verse, or quote:


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute shot of Winnie with the quote! I'd love to see your Salisbury Steak recipe, will it be on your food blog? Praying for an opportunity for your husband. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Winnie the Pooh! Have you seen the Christopher Robin movie on Netflix? It's a good one. Prayers for your husband's job search. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its tacos for us tonight as well. Love the Winnie the Pooh quote.. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menus look great and I love your Winnie quote! So cute! Blessing for a great rest of the week! <3

    ReplyDelete