Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Top 10 Songs from the 80s - My list

Hi Lovelies!

I'm a child of the 80s. I love everything about the 80s, the music, the movies, the clothes...... because of this I decided to do something fun tonight. I did a little bit of research and complied a list of my favorite 80s songs. Now, just a reminder that this is not a complete list, just some of the songs that I liked to listen and one that I made a mixed tape for back on high school.

So, sit back, relax, and take a trip down memory lane with me

1. Billie Jean- Michael Jackson



2. Beat It- Michael Jackson



3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper



4. With or Without You- U2



5.  Livin' on a Prayer- Bon Jovi



6. Sweet Child O' Mine- Guns N Roses



7.  Eye of the Tiger- Survivor



8.  Jesse's Girl- Rick Springfield



9.  Pour Some Sugar on Me- Def Leppard



10.   When Doves Cry- Prince



What songs would make your top 10 list? Please share in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I love Billie Jean. These are all great! I have a playlist of my own with 80's music that I listen to when I need some pep -- my faves on there besides Billie Jean are True Blue (Madonna), Wake Me Up (Wham), and Raspberry Beret (Prince). I enjoyed reading this post!

    ReplyDelete