Monday, March 5, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday (3/5/2018}

Good afternoon Friends, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Ours was fairly quiet. We stayed at home and I cleaned the house and caught up on the laundry.I did a little bit of food prep for the week and I started on my meal plan calendar for this month.

Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?






Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

This morning's breakfast was cereal an cinnamon toast

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

I hope these temperatures mean that Spring is on the way.

 


Looking around the house

The living room still needs be picked up and the kitchen needs to be cleaned. The rest of the house is clean. I have two loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away and one load left to put in the dryer.

On today's to do list

Laundry- dry one load and then fold two loads from yesterday
Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Cooking- baking muffins for snacks this week, and then I need to start my weekly food prep.
Meal planning- I need to set up my meal plan calendar for this month

Currently reading

Still reading Under the Dome by Stephen King. I think I'm going to have to check this book out more than a few times. I should finish it in a few weeks. I hope!




On the TV today

Right now I am watching some shows on Hulu before our free trial expires. I'm watching Beverly Hills 90210, Full House, Boy Meets World.

On the menu this week

Monday-Free for all
Tuesday- Chicken and dressing with homemade bread and a veggie
Wednesday- Beans and cornbread
Thursday- Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, veggies and fruit
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Baked potatoes  and salad

Sunday- Beans and cornbread

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

Work in one of my planners or my bullet journal

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses




No comments:

Post a Comment