Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Favorites- Favorite TV Couples

Today for my Friday Favorites post I thought it would be fun to share my favorite TV couples. These couples are listed in no particular order and some you might not agree with and some will really show just how old I really am. So, sit back and relax and enjoy!

Favorite TV Couples

Angela and Jordon- My So Called Life



DJ and Steve- Full House



Joanie and Chachi- Joanie loves Chachi and Happy Days



Luke and Lorelai- Gilmore Girls 



David and Donna- Beverly Hills 90210



Marshall and Lilly- How I Met Your Mother



Jesse and Becky- Full House


 Tony and Angela 



Monica and Chandler- Friends



Brenda and Dylan- Beverly Hills 90210 (Team Brenda, always!)

Kevin and Winnie- Wonder Years



Zack and Kelly- Saved by the Bell



Roseanne and Dan- Roseanne



Sam and Diane- Cheers



Carrie and Mr. Big- Sex in the City



Cory and Topanga- Boy Meets World



Ross and Rachel- Friends 




Who are some of your favorite TV couples?


 

1 comment:

  1. Dwight and Angela, Michael and Holly, Jim and Pam -- big Office Fan here!

    ReplyDelete