Monday, March 19, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {3/19/2018}

Good afternoon Friends, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Spring break is this week and we are trying to decide what we will be doing. Right now, I have one who is just now getting over bronchitis, one who is just getting sick, and a husband is sick as well. So far, I'm still healthy and I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way.

Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?



Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

This morning's breakfast was scrambled eggs with sausage and two pieces of toast and some grapes

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

Finally, it's beginning to look like Spring is finally hear.

 


Looking around the house

The living room still needs be picked up and the kitchen needs to be cleaned. The rest of the house is clean. I have two loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away and one load left to put in the dryer.

On today's to do list

Laundry- dry one load and then fold two loads from yesterday
Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Cooking- baking muffins for snacks this week, and then I need to finish my weekly food prep.
Meal planning- I need to set up my meal plan calendar for April

Currently reading

I did not finish reading Under the Dome (too long) and I had to return it the library. So, I found a shorter book and one that I remember reading in high school. 


On the TV today

Right now I am watching some shows on Hulu before our free trial expires. I'm watching Beverly Hills 90210, Full House, Boy Meets World.

On the menu this week

Monday- Leftover from the weekend
Tuesday- BBQ chicken sandwiches, fries, veggie and fruit
Wednesday- Beans and cornbread
Thursday- Creamy ranch chicken, homemade bread, veggie and fruit
Friday- Birthday dinner for A. Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Mexican cornbread

Sunday- Beans and cornbread

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

Work in one of my planners or my bullet journal

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses




5 comments:

  1. Hope everyone gets better real quick. I read under the dome, it was good but I hated the ending. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your crew is sick on spring break, that's no fun. Hopefully, they'll be healthy enough by the end to get out and do a little something. Of all the Stephen King novels out there, Under The Dome was not one of my favorites. Hope you have a wonderful week and everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh goodness! Praying everyone feels better... Your weather sounds wonderful! I can not wait till it decides to get warm her and stay that way! Praying you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am praying health and healing over all and hoping that you and your family are feeling well again soon. Have a great week ahead and Happy Spring! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete