Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {3/26/2018}

Good morning Friends, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Spring break is over and another birthday has come and gone (A turned 8 on Friday). We spent the weekend going to the museum and playing at the park. Everyone is finally healthy except for me. I know have a very bad sinus infection. Hopefully I will start feeling better once I get my medicine later today.

Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?




Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

This morning's breakfast was cereal and toast

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

There's rain (some severe weather) in the forecast and the temps are getting warmer.

 


Looking around the house

The living room still needs be picked up and the kitchen needs to be cleaned. The rest of the house is clean. I have two loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away and one load left to put in the dryer.

On today's to do list

Laundry- fold all of the laundry that I washed over the weekend.
Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Cooking- baking muffins for snacks this week, and then I need to finish my weekly food prep and I need to start prepping food for A's birthday party.
Meal planning- I still need to set up my meal plan calendar for April.
Planning- I need to update my planners and my bullet journal.

Currently reading

I'm still reading Cruel Doubt.


On the TV today

Right now I am watching some shows on Hulu before our free trial expires. I'm watching Beverly Hills 90210, Full House, Boy Meets World.

On the menu this week

Monday- BBQ chicken sandwiches, fries
Tuesday- Mississippi chicken, rice pilaf, homemade bread
Wednesday- Beans and cornbread
Thursday- Creamy chicken and noodles and homemade bread
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Mexican cornbread

Sunday- Easter dinner (turkey breast, dressing, homemade bread, veggies, cheesecake

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

Work in one of my planners or my bullet journal

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses




5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling the best and am praying complete health and healing over you as I type this. We've got the rain here this week, too, but your temps are a little warmer than ours. Will be glad when it gets up into the 70's and stays there...BUT...being it's Missouri...will probably go straight from cool to HOT and skip all the in-between temps. LOL! Have a great week ahead! Blessing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Nice to hear everyone else is feeling better - have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you start to feel better soon. Sinus infections are no fun, glad you are getting some medicine. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suffer with sinus issues, have for years and years, since I was little, matter of fact most of my family suffer with it, and it's definitely not fun.

    Hope you have a good week and start feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your inspiration. Hope you feel better soon. Have a GREAT rest of the week and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete