Monday, July 9, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {7/9/2018}

Well, it's Monday....again.We had a busy weekend with grocery shopping and the start of vacation bible school. Hopefully I can get back into a blogging schedule now that the husband and I are sharing my computer.

Again, I'm hoping to be more consistent with my blogging this week. Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?





Breakfast time....what was on the plate this morning

Cereal and fruit

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

The weather in my neck of the woods is super hot with triple digits this weekend.



Looking around the house

The living room, kitchen, and dining room need to be cleaned. There are a few loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away.

On today's to do list

Laundry- fold all of the laundry that I washed over the weekend.
Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Planning- I need to update my planners and my bullet journal and I need to work my editorial calendar for July and August. I need to set up a blogging schedule and I need to update my blog's facebook page.

Currently reading

Still reading Gone Girl last night (almost done)



On the TV today

Not much right now, just some movies on Netflix that I have been wanting to watching.

On the menu this week

Monday- Chicken tenders, alfredo noodles, green beans
Tuesday-  Beef and cheese quesodillas
Wednesday- Beans, fried potatoes, cornbread
Thursday- Creamy ranch chicken

Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Sandwiches and chips

Sunday- Beans with ham, fried potatoes, cornbread

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

I will curl up on the couch with a blanket and read my current book or listen to music.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses





No comments:

Post a Comment