Monday, July 23, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {7/23/2018}

Hi Lovelies!

I'm running late with this post, so I am just going to jump right on in. With that being said, please join me in visiting Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather. It's been unbearably hot this past week. We were in the triple digits all weekend, and we are enjoying temps in the 90s. 

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking. I'm thinking about my daughter's birthday party.

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading P.S. I Love You.

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app

On the menu this week:

Tuesday- Tacos
Monday- Beans and fried potatoes
Wednesday- Chicken and dressing
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Pizza night
Saturday- Mississippi chicken
Sunday- Beans

On my to do list: I finally finished my list earlier today! It took me all weekend but I finally have a clean house that has been purged and decluttered. 

Looking around the house. The house is clean. I just have a few dishes in the sink that need to be washed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment