Thursday, March 26, 2020

Trying Not To Break Down

I'm still having trouble processing everything that is going on in the world. It's hard to explain to my daughter why she can't go to school or even play with her friends. It breaks my heart when my kids get upset or even cry when they can't eat what they want to eat. Grocery shopping has become stressful and reminds of the supply runs that are taken on The Walking Dead.

The four of us have been social distancing for the past week. Which means we have been at home just being together. It's hard. I break down every now and then. I have a good cry, take a deep breath, listen to some music (80s rock is my favorite), and have a dance party with my girls in the living room.

It's a difficult time right now, but I know we will get through this and come out stronger than ever. We just have to stay home because it does save lives.



Good night and I will "see" you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment