Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday Favorites {3/20/2020}

Hi Lovelies,

Oh man oh man!! Am I glad it's Friday. My biggest little celebrates her 10th birthday on Monday. She is growing up so quickly, time needs to slow down! This year we will not be having a birthday party for her due to the Argentine situation in our state. Everything is closed so we will be celebrating at home with her favorite meal (chicken tenders and mac and cheese) and her birthday cake. Hopefully once everything is back to normal we can have a birthday party for her.

Anyway, here is this week's edition of Friday favorites: 


Favorite throw back: Homemade Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli.  This was one of my favorite meals to eat as a kid. I'm so excited to have finally found a recipe for this!!


Favorite must have:  Chocolate cloud cupcakes. When I saw these I knew that I had to make them. I love chocolate and anything chocolate filled.




Favorite dip:  Peanut butter S'mores cheesecake dip. OMG!!! When I stumbled upon this recipe I laughed out loud at how insanely delicious this looked!!


Favorite bite: Italian meatballs.  No words needed!!! 





Favorite funny: 25 Husbands that must be stopped. I laughed until I cried reading through this.



Favorite sip: Slow cooked spiced white hot chocolate.


Have  a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment