Monday, March 9, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday {3/9/2020}

Good morning Friends! I Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We the weekend at home just relaxing and spending time together as a family, reading, and watching movies. We did have a rainy Sunday, which meant we just stayed in and did some projects around the house and I worked in my planners. It was a great weekend.

Enough with the chatting let's get to today's post!




Weather:

This week's temps will be very warm with some rain thrown over the weekend. 

Monday: Sunny with clouds 77
Tuesday: Sunny with clouds 76
Wednesday: Sunny with clouds 81
Thursday: Sunny with clouds 83
Friday: Rain 58
Saturday: Rain and62
Sunday: Rain and 63

On the breakfast plate this morning:

Just had some waffles with a glass of milk

Outside my window:

Sunny and beautiful outside

Right now I am:

Sitting at the dining room table working on this post and watching my youngest play with her stuffed animals in the living room

On today's to do list:

Laundry
Clean the bathrooms
Wash sheets and blankets
Mop
Steam carpets

On the menu this week:

Monday: Spaghetti with garlic bread
Tuesday: Chicken fried steak bites with mashed potatoes and veggies
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Chicken and rice with veggies
Friday: Pizza and breadsticks with salads
Saturday: 
Sunday: Beans and cornbread with fried potatoes

Currently reading:

The Outsider by Stephen King. I am determined to finish this book even if I have to read the rest of it online. I will finish it by the end of the year!

Cinderella Murder by Mary Higgins Clark (still reading, but almost done)

On the TV today:

We are going to watch some more movies on Disney+ and we will be catching up on The Masked Singer on Hulu

Inspirational Quote:


No comments:

Post a Comment