Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday {3/23/3020}

Good morning Friends! I hope everyone is doing well. We are on day #9 of social distancing/self isolating. So far we have watched Frozen 2 about 1,000 times, we have had many dance parties, and we have been playing outside whenever the weather allows it. So far we are all doing okay. I have had a few breakdowns, I cry for a few mintues, take some deep breaths, put on some of my favorite music (80s rock is my favorite) and have a dance party in the living room with the kids. It's the only way I know how to deal with everything that is going on in the world.

Oh, and we wash our hands a million times a day!

This is something that I know we will get through. It's tough, but we will get through it one day at time.

Anyway, let's get to Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?







Weather:

This week's temps are going to beautiful!

Monday: Sunny with clouds 72
Tuesday: Sunny 77
Wednesday: Sunny 81
Thursday: Sunny with clouds 89
Friday: Partly cloudy 87

Saturday: Partly cloudy 65
Sunday: Sunny 70

On the breakfast plate this morning:

Homemade pancakes with some fruit

Outside my window:

Sunny and beautiful outside

Right now I am:

Sitting at the dining room table working on this post and watching my youngest play with her stuffed animals in the living room

On today's to do list:

Laundry
Clean the bathrooms
Wash sheets and blankets
Mop
Steam carpets

On the menu this week:

I'm still working on the menu. 

Monday: Pizza and breadsticks
Tuesday: Beans, fried potatoes, and cornbread
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Chicken broccoli aflfredo, veggies
Friday:
Saturday: 
Sunday: 

Currently reading:

Small little things by Jodi Picoult

Cinderella Murder by Mary Higgins Clark (still reading, but almost done)

On the TV today:

We are going to watch some more movies on Disney+ and we will be catching up on The Masked Singer on Hulu

Inspirational Quote:



2 comments:

  1. I think we've all had our breakdown moments here and there. Glad you are getting through it. 80's music fixes almost everything, I think. Send some of those sunny skies this way! Hope you have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We currently in lock down here too. We're heading into our second week. My daughter and love Frozen. She was in Frozen the Musical this past fall with our local drama group. She was Elsa's snow. We had a lot of making all the snow costumes.
    We've had rain here the past few days. I'd love some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete