Monday, February 17, 2020

Happy Homemaker onday {2/17/20}

Good morning Friends! I Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We the weekend at home just relaxing and spending time together as a family. I did some projects around the house and worked in my planners. It was a great weekend.

Enough with the chatting let's get to today's post!


Weather:

This week's temps will be in the 40s and 50s. I am so ready for Spring to get here! How much longer?

Monday: Partly cloudy and 64
Tuesday: Cloudy and windy 55
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy and 54
Thursday: Partly cloudy and 44
Friday: Partly cloudy and 48
Saturday: Rain and 51
Sunday: Rain and61

On the breakfast plate this morning:

Hot chocolate that I added hazelnut coffee creamer and a spoonful of nutella and some peanut butter whipped cream. So good! I also had some french toast and scrambled eggs

Outside my window:

Cloudy and dreary.

Right now I am:

Sitting at the dining room table working on this post and listening to the girls play a video game together.

On today's to do list:

Laundry
Clean the bathrooms
Wash sheets and blankets
Mop
Steam carpets

On the menu this week:

Monday: Grilled cheese sandwiches and salad
Tuesday: Tacos, Mexican rice, and chips and salsa
Wednesday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad
Thursday: Leftovers from Wednesday
Friday: Pizza and breadsticks with salads
Saturday: Sandwiches and chips
Sunday: Beans and cornbread with fried potatoes

Currently reading:

The Outsider by Stephen King. I am determined to finish this book even if I have to read the rest of it online. I will finish it by the end of the year!

Cinderella Murder by Mary Higgins Clark

On the TV today:

We are going to watch some more movies on Disney+ and we will be catching up on The Masked Singer on Hulu

Inspirational Quote:


3 comments:

  1. Great inspirational quote for this week, I think I needed to see that one. Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both Stephen King and Mary Higgins Clark! I'm due for a good thriller/mystery! I hope you have fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration! I've been craving grilled cheese sandwiches and think I'll make them for lunch! LOL! Enjoyed reading your post! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete