Tuesday, August 27, 2019

What I have been up to......

Hi Lovelies!

I realize I haven't written a post since last Wednesday, but we have had pretty hectic week. Last week was the first full week of school. We have been getting back to our regular routines (we slacked off over the summer) and trying to go to bed earlier. And I just have not had the time to post. We seem to have our routines down, so posting should be a bit easier this week.

It's been raining here most of the day and the temps are at least 30 degrees cooler that they have been in the last month. Believe me, I have been enjoying this cooler weather but the rain always makes me tired and I just don't have any motivation to do anything.

Anyway, here's what I am doing instead of cleaning my house:

Watching The Legend of Billie Jean. This is one of my favorite movies from the 80s. I love the plot line and I love the music.

Fair is fair!!!!!!!!!

Beverly Hills 90210. One of favorite TV series. I never missed an episode.

Donna Martin Graduates!!



Friends. Another favorite TV series. I have been re-watching this on Netflix for the last couple of months. Love it so much.


 We were on a break!

Yep....that's what I have been doing instead of cleaning my house. What have been up to today?



No comments:

Post a Comment