Monday, August 19, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {8/19/2019}

Hi Lovelies!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We spent the weekend at home relaxing with the kids.On Saturday we finally watched Avengers: Endgame. The kids loved it and so did we. Then on Sunday we taught the girls how to two step to some of the old country songs that we learned to when we in school. They loved and it brought back some good memories of two stepping in music class with my husband when we were in the 3rd grade (we've know each other a very long time).

Anyway, let's get started with this post, shall we?





The weather. I am so tired of this triple digit heat. I am so ready for fall and cooler temps! 

Monday: 105 and partly cloudy

Tuesday: 103 and partly cloudy

Wednesday: 103 and partly cloudy

Thursday: 100 and partly cloudy

Friday: cold front moving in! YAAAYY!! 97 and partly cloudy
Saturday: 94 and partly cloudy
Sunday: 98 and partly cloudy

On the breakfast plate this morning: Scrambled eggs with cheese and sausage and a glass of chocolate milk. Yum!

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. Still reading my Sweet Valley High books and I'm about to start reading Flowers in the Attic by V.C Andrews.

On my tv.  Beverly Hills 90210, Gilmore Girls, Friends, and How I Met Your Mother

On the menu this week: I need to work on my meal plan for this week and the rest of the month.

Monday- Chicken and rice
Tuesday- Beans and cornbread, potatoes
Wednesday- Teriyaki chicken (slow cooker) and rice with veggies
Thursday- Meatloaf and baked potatoes veggies and salad
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks with salad
Saturday- Leftovers from Wednesday and Thursday
Sunday- Spaghetti and meatballs, veggies and salad

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms
Pick up grocery order from Walmart

Looking around the house: I really need to get back to my routines. I have slacked on them over the summer and I need to revamp them before school starts. Still working on this, but I can see some progress!

Bible verse, devotional, or quotes








5 comments:

  1. Your menus look great and wow! Your temperatures are hotter than ours! I'll be so glad when fall arrives! Blessings for a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I sure hope you see some heat relief soon! Personally, I CANNOT wait for fall to arrive! Looks like you like the comedies too - we try to end the evening with an episode of one of those exact shows! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, hope things cool off for you soon. We're jumping back into our routines around here and thankfully, it's not been too bad (yet...we'll see how we are at the end of this first full week). Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... your temps are hot! I love the VC Andrew books. Have you watched the movies that have been on Lifetime?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the quote - so true!
    Hot temperatures, ... too hot for me. Now your breakfast is making me hungry - have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete