Monday, August 5, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {8/5/2019}

Hi Lovelies!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We spent the weekend at the zoo ( we saw the Asian elephants, flamingos, but we missed the Red Pandas) and the science museum ( we saw an exhibit about the weather). We even went shopping for clothes and checked out the school supply section (my favorite).

Anyway, let's get started with this post, shall we?





The weather. It's supposed to be sunny and hot all week.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. Still reading my Sweet Valley High books and I'm about to start reading Flowers in the Attic by V.C Andrews.

On my tv.  Beverly Hills 90210 (getting ready for this week's revival), Baywatch, Boy Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, Full House and How I Met Your Mother (again)

On the menu this week: I need to work on my meal plan for this week and the rest of the month.

Monday- 
Tuesday- Mississippi chicken, potaotes, veggies
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks with salad
Saturday-
Sunday- 

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms
Order school supplies
Submit grocery pick up order (Sams and Walmart)

Looking around the house: I really need to get back to my routines. I have slacked on them over the summer and I need to revamp them before school starts.

Bible verse, devotional, or quotes






7 comments:

  1. Great quote, and your menu sounds super yummy so far! It sounds like your weekend was lovely, I think it is always hard to get back into the daily routines after the holidays. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a great weekend! I love going to the zoo and seeing all the animals! Have a blessed week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love summer, I do admit that about this time, I start to miss the routine of the fall. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm there too, love summer but ready to have cooler temperatures and the changing seasons. I LOVE Fall.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the school supply section too. I'm just uber happy amongst all the pencils, pens, notebooks, and folders. I'm struggling getting back into a routine as well. School starts next week for us so I've got to get it down sooner than later.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers in the attic! A series that marked me during my teenage years. I had my daughter read them too.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had Mississippi pot roast, but never chicken. Is it the same basic recipe? I hope you had a great week and your temps start cooling down for this next one.

    ReplyDelete