Monday, November 5, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {11/5/2018}

Hi Lovelies!

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. This past week the kids and I have been sick. The three of us of laryngitis. The girls sound much better today and now I sound awful and can barely talk. Hopefully I start feeling better soon. With that being said, please join me in visiting Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.


The weather. Same as last week It's going to be in the 70s until Wednesday and then we have rain and cooler temps in the 50s. Then for the rest of the week the temps are supposed to be back into the 60s and 70s. Hopefully no more rain for a while, I so sick of the rain!!!

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking.  Still thinking about how I need to to update my planners and do some research on meal planners and writing a cookbook.

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark (just started) and then it's on to Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks at the end of the month

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app and Amazon Prime. We just started watching The Man in the High Castle (I think that's the name of the series) and I started watching The Ranch again on Netflix

On the menu this week:

Monday-Chicken, pasta, and corn
Tuesday- Rice and veggies
Wednesday- Sandwiches and chips
Thursday- Tacos, rice, chips and salsa
Friday- Pizza, bread sticks, salad
Saturday- Beans, fried potatoes, corn muffins
Sunday- Mexican cornbread, salad

On my to do list:
Same to do list from last Monday:
Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal


Looking around the house. The house is clean. I just have a few dishes in the sink that need to be washed.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:








No comments:

Post a Comment