Monday, November 26, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {11/26/2018}

Hi Lovelies!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We visited our local museum and explored the dinosaur exhibit and played in the general store. The girls had a blast and want to go back real soon.

The weather. Clod and windy today, but starting tomorrow we are supposed to be in the 60s for the rest of the week.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking.  Still thinking about how I need to to update my planners and do some research on meal planners and writing a cookbook.

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark (just started) and then it's on to Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks at the end of the month

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app and Amazon Prime and Hulu.

On the menu this week:

Monday-Spaghetti and veggies
Tuesday- Beans and cornbread
Wednesday- Mississippi chicken, rice, and veggies
Thursday- Tacos, rice, chips and salsa
Friday- Pizza, bread sticks, salad
Saturday- Beans, fried potatoes, corn muffins
Sunday- Mexican cornbread, salad

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal


Looking around the house: The house is a mess. Every room needs to be tidied and the clothes are piling up in the laundry basket.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:








No comments:

Post a Comment