Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday on a Tuesday {5/8/2018}

Good evening Friends, hope everyone had a great weekend.

I meant to post this yesterday, but we had a very busy Monday! I cleaned most of the day and then had to take my daughter to an after school activity, so my Monday just got away from me. Happens to everyone, right?

Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?




Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

This morning's breakfast was a breakfast burrito and a glass of milk. 

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

After the scary weather we had last week, the weather this is absolutely beautiful.
 


Looking around the house

The living room still needs be picked up and the bathrooms need to be cleaned. I just have a load of sheets and towels that need to be folded and put away.

On today's to do list

Laundry- fold all of the laundry that I washed over the weekend.
Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Cooking- baking muffins for snacks this week, and then I need to finish my weekly food prep.
Meal planning- I still need to set up my meal plan calendar for May.
Planning- I need to update my planners and my bullet journal.

Currently reading

I just started reading Gone Girl last night



On the TV today

Currently I am watching This is Us and Will and Grace

On the menu this week

Monday- Chicken and rice with green beans
Tuesday- Taco Tuesday
Wednesday- Mini corn dogs mac and cheese with corn
Thursday- Sandwiches, veggies and fruit

Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Mexican cornbread

Sunday- Ham, potato salad, veggies, and cheesecake

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

I will curl up on the couch with a blanket and read my current book.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses





No comments:

Post a Comment