Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday Favorites: Oh, the Places I'd Like to Go

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone has had a great day!! Ours was fine, just filled with lots of house cleaning and spending quality time with my family.

Today on Friday Favorites, I thought I would share some of the places that I can only dream of visiting. 

The first is, Greece. It looks so beautiful and is in my top four places that I would like to visit.



The second place I would like to visit would have to be Italy. 


This is another beautiful place. It's breathtaking and I would love to visit one day.
The third place I would like to visit would be Paris, even it's just too see the Eiffel Tower.


The last place that I would like to visit is, England. 


Writing this post actually reminded me of one of my favorite movies, European Vacation. LOL!! Great movie by the way!

What are some of the places you would like to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment