Thursday, January 9, 2020

January 2020 Goals

Here we are finally in 2020! Yesterday I shared my goals for the new year, so today I am sharing my goals for January. Hopefully this will inspire you to share some of your goals as well.



In January I want to......

  • read at least 2 books
  • practice yoga 2 times per week
  • work on instagram growth
  • have blog posts written through February
  • work on blog growth
  • start planning A's birthday party
  • have two date nights at home with the Husband
  • drink more water
  • track my food daily using MFP (my fitness pal)
  • walk at least 1 mile 5 times per week
  • eat healthier (more fruits and veggies)
  • cut down the sweets (major sweet tooth here)
Do you do monthly goals or yearly goals? I would love to know some of your January 2020 goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment