Friday, January 3, 2020

5 on Friday

1. DO THIS DAILY


If there is one habit I swear by it's making my bed every morning. So as we begin this new year, if you don't already do this, then just try it. Trust me it will be a gamechanger. Making my bed every morning puts me in a productive mindset for the day. Also, it so much nicer at night to climb into a made bed.

2. BEVERLY HILLS 90210


I rediscovered on of my favorite shows from the 90s! I started watching the series when my daughter started her winter break and I love it just as much now as I did then.

3. PANTRY CLEAN OUT

After the holidays I always to a major clean out of my pantry and I also clean my fridge as well. However, I have a very small pantry and I am still looking for a better organizing system for it.

4. A NEW FAVORITE



My bullet journal. I am still fairly new to the bullet journal scene, but I absolutely love the notebook that I found at Walmart for under $5. I love the lined pages since my handwriting tends to be crooked when I use wither dot grid pages or blank pages.

5. BIRTHDAY PREP

My oldest daughter's birthday is in March, so we typically start planning now. She picks themes that usually take alot of planning so the earlier I start planning the better her party will be. Right now she keeps changing her theme, so I am just waiting on her to finally pick what she wants to I can start.

No comments:

Post a Comment