Monday, November 18, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {11/18/2019}

Wow! Today has been one of those days where nothing has gone right. Now that the kids are in bed I can finally take a breath and reflect on our day. First, my daughter's school was on soft lock down because of an incident that happened in a nearby town. Talk about being nervous and worried and not knowing what was going on. Then, I had a slight problem with my computer. It's fixed now (which why this post is going up so late). Third, I think I have another sinus infection. So, yeah, it's been one of those days.

Anyways, I need to stop my complaining so we can get on with today's post, which is Happy Homemaker Monday! Yay! Grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy!


Weather: This week the temps are all over the place! Some days it's going to be warm and other days it's going to be chilly. I hate weeks like this. When the weather is this way one or all of us always wind up with colds.

On the breakfast plate this morning:

We had cinnamon rolls, hashbrowns, and scrambled eggs.

As I look outside my window:

All I see is darkness and the occasional set of headlights going down the street.

Right now I am:

Sitting at the dining room table typing this post.

On today's to do list:

Just the usual housekeeping chores and a few phone calls that need to be ade.

On the menu this week:

I haven't had a chance to meal plan for the week. I hope to sit down tomorrow morning order my groceries ( I love Walmart grocery pick up!), and figure out a meal plan for the week.

Currently reading:

Still reading The Outsider by Stephen King and Cinderella Murder by Mary Higgins Clark

On the TV today:

Disney +, Netflix, and Hulu

Inspirational Quote:


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and that your week has improved.

    ReplyDelete