Monday, November 11, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday (11/11/2019}

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend was relaxing. We celebrated my Hubby's birthday over the weekend. I made him one of his favorite meals, chicken and dressing, mashed potatoes, and green beans and for his birthday cake I made him a cheesecake. He was surprised and we ended our night watching the Cowboys/Vikings game.

Anyway, let's get into this week's Happy Homemaker Monday post!



Weather:

Monday: Rainy and cold 47
Tuesday: Sunny44
Wednesday: Sunny 58
Thursday: Sunny 56
Friday: Sunny 59
Saturday: Mostly sunny 62
Sunday: Rain 58

On the breakfast plate this morning:

Scrambled eggs and toast

As I look outside my window:

It's still dark and it has started to rain.

Right now I am:

I am sitting at the dining room table working on this post.

As I look around the house:

The kitchen needs to be cleaned and the floors need to be vacuumed.

On today's to do list: 

Laundry
Tidy the bedrooms
Wipe down the bathrooms

On the menu this week:

Monday: Leftovers from Sunday (chicken and dressing)
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Baked potatoes, veggies
Thursday:
Friday: Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday:
Sunday:

Currently reading:

The Outsider by Stephen King



Cindrella Murder by Mary Higgins Clark



On the TV today:

Just the usual, watching movies and TV shows on Netflix and Hulu. I did find the Facto of Life on Roku last night!

Inspirational quote:


3 comments:

  1. A baked potato sounds really good right now.. and load it up! Love your quote! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Your husband's birthday meal sounds delicious and so does the cheesecake!!! Hope your week is going well and blessings for the remainder of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheesecake sounds like a great birthday kind of cake. Hope you've had a great week.

    ReplyDelete