Monday, October 21, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {10/21/2019}

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend was relaxing. Ours was filled with movies, spending time together, and eating some yummy food.

Anyway, let's get into this week's Happy Homemaker Monday post!



Weather:

The weather has been beautiful here. We did have an unexpected storm that came through last night.

Monday: Sunny 71
Tuesday: Sunny 73
Wednesday: Sunny and windy 82
Thursday: Rain 57
Friday: Partly cloudy 63
Saturday: Mostly sunny 68
Sunday: Sunny 73

On the breakfast plate this morning:

We had scrambled eggs with ham and toast

As I look outside my window:

It's sunny and warm with a nice breeze. The grass needs to be trimmed one more time and we need to trim the limbs on our tree.

Right now I am:

I am sitting at the dining room table working on this post.

As I look around the house:

The kitchen needs to be cleaned and the floors need to be vacuumed.

On today's to do list: 

Laundry
Tidy the bedroos
Wipe down the bathrooms
Steam the carpet in all of the bedrooms, livingroom and dining room

On the menu this week:

Monday: Mississippi chicken, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, and veggies
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Baked potatoes, veggies
Thursday:
Friday: Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday:
Sunday:

Currently reading:

Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult

On the TV today:

We're watching Hocus Pocus tonight and when the kids go to bed I'm watching Scream and Scream 2

Inspirational quote:


4 comments:

  1. Hocus Pocus is one of my very favorite movies! May need to put that one on here pretty soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to clean the area rug in the living room thanks for the reminder! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your quote this week. Reading your post made me realize we probably should mow our yard one last time as well. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo late this week. Please forgive my tardiness. Sounds like you had a busy week. I hope it was GREAT. See you again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete