Monday, October 14, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {10/14/2019}

Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

Ours was restful and quiet. We just spend the weekend around the house reading books, spending time with the girls, and watching movies. We have a short week this week since my oldest doesn't have school on Friday, so this week should go by fast.

Blogotber has gotten away from me again. I just can't keep up with all of the posts. I hoping to start posting every day from now until the end of the month.

Anyways, let's get on with today's post!






The weather outside is: 

It has been nice here! Not too warm and not to cold, just the way I like it. We are supposed to be in the low to middles 80s all  week.

On the breakfast plate this morning:

I had a banana nut muffin and a glass of milk.

As I look outside my window:

The sun is shining and there are no clouds in the sky. It's a beautiful day.

Right now I am:

Sitting at the dining room table working on this post.

As I look around the house:

The living room and kitchen need to be cleaned, and I have 4 loads of the laundry that need to folded and put away.

On today's to do list:

Clean the kitchen, living room, bedrooms, and bathrooms.
Vacuum
Mop
Change and wash all sheets and blankets
Laundry

On the menu this week:

Monday: Baked potatoes, broccoli, and rolls
Tuesday: Mississippi chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, and rolls
Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday: Chicken and broccoli alfredo
Friday: Pizza burgers, veggies
Saturday: Beans and cornbread, fried potatoes
Sunday: Ham and cheese sliders and curly fries

Currently reading:

Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe

On the TV today:

The newest episode of The Walking Dead, Gilmore Girls, The Masked Singer

Devotional, bible verse, or quote:


7 comments:

  1. Changing the bedding is on my list also...and putting away the laundry (a never ending task!)

    I hope you can stop by:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/10/happy-homemaker-monday-101419.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just changed my bedding this morning :)

    I fell off the blogtober wagon this weekend, our internet was out so no way of posting, but I understand, we always start with the best of intentions and then life gets in the way.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christopher Robin's quote! Laundry, it's never-ending, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do good to blog once a week sometimes lol... I can forget daily blogging! I loved your quote! I hope you have a blessed week a head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been having fairly nice weather as well. Hoping to take advantage of it later and get some yard things done. Hope you have a wonderful week !

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you can see, I'm running a week behind, but better late than never...right? Your menus look great and we're enjoying the nice weather here, as well. Blessings for a great week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete