Monday, April 15, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {4/15/2019}

Hi Lovelies!

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It's nice and sunny here. It's the perfect day to spend some time outsides soaking up nature.  We have a busy week ahead with marital arts twice this week and and visiting friends for Easter this weekend.

Anyway, let's get started with this post, shall we?




The weather.  It's supposed to be in the 70s and 80s all this week.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. I'm reading Stillwatch by Mary Higgins Clark. I will be posting my Spring reading list this week.

On my tv.  The Walking Dead (we just started Season 5), Beverly Hills 90210, Baywatch, Boy Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, A Million Little Things and How I Met Your Mother (again)

On the menu this week: This week's menu is very simple!

Monday- Spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday- Rice and veggies
Wednesday- Tacos with mexican rice and chips
Thursday- Mississippi Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Sandwiches and chips
Sunday- Beans, fried potatoes and ham, and corn bread

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms
Pack Angelina's snack for martial arts class tonight



Looking around the house: My house is a mess and really needs to be cleaned. I just don't have the motivation to clean it. 

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're going to be experiencing perfect temperatures this week and your menus look great! Love this week's inspiration, too! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly enjoyed stopping by today! I love your tv watch list I have watched most of your list all are the shows are quite amazing! Especially SONS!!! Your ending quote speaks deeply to my heart ! I needed that today in such a away! I pray you have a blessed week! and a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My house is always a mess in need of cleaning and with me lacking the motivation to clean as well. Great inspiration for the week. Hope your week is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having spaghetti/garlic bread tonight too! Love the quote! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had spaghetti and meatballs last night for dinner hahah

    Great looking menu. Your motivation is very true and definitely something I live by.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete