Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April 2019 Goals

APRIL! One of my favorite months because Easter is this month and Spring is finally here!  Now is thet time to share my April 2019 goals.




1. Read at least one book (maybe 2).

I have quite a few books that I have that just haven't taken the time to read. Hopefully I can at least get through one book (maybe 2) this month.

2. Work on editorial calendar for Spring content.

3. Schedule blog posts for this month. 

4. Post more consistently on intragram and increase my followers.

5. Set up a twitter account for my blog.

6. Schedule posts for my blog's facebook and keep it updated.

7. Figure out how to use Intagram stories.

8. Drink more water.

9. Take the girls to the park more now that it is warmer.

10. Take more family walks.

Well, those are my goals for April. What goals do you have planned for March?

No comments:

Post a Comment