Monday, March 4, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {3/4/2019}

Hi Lovelies!

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We have been dealing with cold temps all weekend. I just hope Spring is around the corner! I need to see some sunshine and spring flowers!!! We have a busy week ahead with marital arts twice this week and I'm also planning my daughter's birthday which is in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, enough of my whining, let's get started with this post, shall we?




The weather.  It's very cold! The last time I looked it was 17 degrees. The temps will be slowly warming up this week and into the weekend. 

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. I'm reading Weep No More My Lady by Mary Higgins Clark. I plan to post my Spring reading list later this week., 

On my tv.  Beverly Hills 90210, Baywatch, Boy Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, A Million Little Things and the Masked Singer

On the menu this week:

Monday- Sandwiches and chips
Tuesday- Walking tacos
Wednesday- Baked potatoes, salad and popcorn chicken for the girls
Thursday- Spaghetti and garlic bread
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Broccoli and cheese soup with homemade bread
Sunday- Black eyed peas, fried potatoes, and corn bread

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms
Pack Angelina's snack for martial arts class tonight



Looking around the house: The living room and kitchen need to be cleaned, the beds need to be made, and the laundry that I washed over the weekend needs to be folded and put away.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:




5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to have a Spring reading list :) Have a great wek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote! It sounds like you have a busy week ahead, I hope it is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask, what is a Walking Taco? Sounds like a busy week, hope it's WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quote!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote for the week. Can never go wrong with kindness! I still need to pick out my 19 books to read in 2019, think I'm a bit behind on that but I'm still reading so I think it's all good. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete