Monday, March 11, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday (3/11/2019}

Hi Lovelies!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It rained here all weekend. I just hope Spring is around the corner! I need to see some sunshine and spring flowers!!! We have a busy week ahead with marital arts twice this week and I'm still planning my daughter's birthday which is this weekend and I am still trying to find some activities for a Pokemon party. So stressful!! But the invitations look awesome!!

Anyway, enough of my whining, let's get started with this post, shall we?




The weather.  It's supposed to rain most of the week with some thunderstorms thrown in on Tuesday.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. I'm reading Weep No More My Lady by Mary Higgins Clark and Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult.. I will be posting my Spring reading list this week.

On my tv.  Beverly Hills 90210, Baywatch, Boy Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, A Million Little Things and How I Met Your Mother (again)

On the menu this week: This week's menu is very simple!

Monday- Tacos and chips
Tuesday- Spaghetti and garlic bread
Wednesday- Baked potatoes, salad and popcorn chicken for the girls
Thursday- Chicken and rice with veggies
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Broccoli and cheese soup with homemade bread
Sunday- Black eyed peas, fried potatoes, and corn bread

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms
Pack Angelina's snack for martial arts class tonight



Looking around the house: My house is a mess and really needs to be cleaned. I just don't have the motivation to clean it. 

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:




7 comments:

  1. Nice quote, and yummy sounding menu. How do you make popcorn chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your post. Seems like a nice busy week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks so yummy! I love your quote!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a spaghetti on the menu this week too :)

    Sorry you haven't much motivation, I think we all go through those spells once in a while. Hope you have a fantastic week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your self description... all things planner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my son's had a Pokemon party when he turned...6 or 7? Don't remember. I do remember the cake being a disaster, hot days in May and icing don't work well. One of our activities was a Pokemon hunt, I just bought some Pokemon cards, then turned them face down in the yard and let the kids search for Pokemon. They seemed to enjoy it. Good luck with your party! Hope it goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that quote!! We should ALL live like that. I hope you had a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete