Saturday, March 23, 2019

Currently {3/23/2019}

 Time and place: 10:33am  and I am in the dining room, typing up this post.

Eating: Peanut butter sandwich

Drinking: A big glass of water (always)



Watching: Cleaning videos, planner videos, and bullet journal videos.

Reading: Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult







Loving: the warmer weather that we have been having this week.

Working: Right now I am doing some decorating for my daughter's birthday party with the family.  I am also working on my meal planner (hopefully that will be done in the next few months).

Listening: Avengers Infinity War

Buying: groceries and other necessitates

Planning: I have most of my posts planned for April already. I just have to write and schedule them. I am working on setting up some deadlines for my meal planner. I am also working with my husband on designing a new website. I am also working on some planner inserts. This should keep me busy for a while!

Wondering: can I pull it off? How will I pull it off?

Feeling: tired, but happy, always.

What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment