Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday Favorites {1/11/2019}

TGIF......Anyone with me?I 'm definitely that the weekend has arrived, and I can't wait to spend as much at home with my little family as possible. Before I go to bed, I just wanted to pop in a share a few of my favorite things with you. So, keep scrolling to see what I've been loving lately.....

Friday Favorites

Favorite space: The laundry room. I have been looking for some inspiration for my laundry room, I saw this and immediately fell in love with it!






Favorite beauty find: Belif moisturizing eye bomb. This looks amazing!




Favorite reminder:  This one of my favorite quotes!




Favorite fashion find: This outfit just screams fall to me.



Favorite recipe: Chicken pot pie casserole. I made this the other and it was a hit with my crew.


Are you loving any these favorites like I am?



No comments:

Post a Comment