Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {12/31/2018}

Hi Lovelies!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. It's the last day of 2018 and I can say that I am ready to start 2019 off with a bang. 2018 was such a difficult year for us, we are ready for a fresh new start. The hubby and I have a few small project and 1 big project that we cannot wait to tackle in the new year!

Anyway, let's get started with this post, shall we?


The weather. It's in the 50 today, but tomorrow that all changes! It will be cold tomorrow with a chance of snow by the end of the week.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking.  Still thinking about how I need to to update my planners and do some research on meal planners and writing a cookbook.

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult (just started) and then it's on to Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks at the end of the month

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app and Amazon Prime and Hulu.

On the menu this week:

Monday-Pizza and breadsticks
Tuesday- Black eyed peas, fried potatoes, cornbread
Wednesday- Tacos
Thursday- Mexican cornbread
Friday- Pizza, bread sticks, salad
Saturday- Mississippi chicken, rice, and veggies
Sunday- Bean and cornbread with fried potatoes

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms

Looking around the house: The house is a mess. Every room needs to be tidied and the clothes are piling up in the laundry basket.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:








5 comments:

  1. 2018 was hard for us too, but I'm claiming a blessed good year for 2019. I wish the same for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many had hard years in 2018. Positivity is my word for 2019 and I'm positive that 2019 will be better all around. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Jodi Piccoult and Nicholas Sparks :) Mississippi chicken sounds really great! Is there a recipe you could share? Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! In fact, I plan on sharing it next Tuesday. So, be on the look out!

      Delete
  4. Hoping 2019 is kind to you! Oh, reading your menu and I'm thinking that's right...cornbread! I forgot that one today. We did black-eyed peas though. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete