Monday, October 29, 2018

Blogtober 2018- Day #29- Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. This weekend we were on the hunt for some pjs and some jeans for the girls and we also found some last minute items for their costumes. With that being said, please join me in visiting Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.


The weather. It's going to be in the 70s until Wednesday and then we have rain and cooler temps in the 50s. Then for the rest of the week the temps are supposed to be back into the 60s and 70s. Hopefully no more rain for a while, I so sick of the rain!!!

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking.  About how I need to to update my planners and do some research on meal planners and writing a cookbook

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark (just started) and then it's on toTwo by Two by Nicholas Sparks at the end of the month

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app and Amazon Prime

On the menu this week:

Monday-Chicken, pasta, and corn
Tuesday- Tacos and burritos
Wednesday- Sonic corn dogs (50 cents, you can't beat that), fries, Halloween cookies
Thursday- Sandwiches, chips, and veggies
Friday- Pizza, bread sticks, salad
Saturday- Beans, fried potatoes, corn muffins
Sunday- Mexican cornbread, salad

On my to do list:
  
Same to do list from last Monday:
Laundry
Kitchen
Vacuum and steam all carpets
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal


Looking around the house. The house is clean. I just have a few dishes in the sink that need to be washed and one load of laundry to fold and put away, and one load of laundry in the washer.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:







4 comments:

  1. Great quote. Mix of rain & snow here. Need to put the winter tires on this week before we get caught! Can't wait to see pictures of your children with their Halloween costumes. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot about the 50 cent Sonic corn dogs, we used to do that when are boys were younger. Enjoy! Hope you have a great week & a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Menu looks good and great quote! Blessings for a great week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your quote this week! Menu sounds great too. Hope you had a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete