Monday, October 15, 2018

Blogtober 2018- Day #15- Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. We just stayed at home and relaxed and a few Halloween movies. With that being said, please join me in visiting Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.


The weather. We woke up to freezing temps! It's supposed to be cold and rainy all week. Ugh!! I am not looking forward to winter this year.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking.  About how I need to to update my planners and do some research on meal planners and writing a cookbook

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark (just started) and then it's on toTwo by Two by Nicholas Sparks at the end of the month

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app and Amazon Prime

On the menu this week:

Monday- Tacos
Tuesday- Creamy ranch chicken with potatoes and carrots
Wednesday- Spaghetti, garlic bread, veggie
Thursday- Chicken pot pie, salad, and fruit
Friday- Pizza, bread sticks, salad
Saturday- Beans, fried potatoes, corn muffins
Sunday- Mexican cornbread, salad

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Vacuum and steam all carpets
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal


Looking around the house. The house is clean. I just have a few dishes in the sink that need to be washed and one load of laundry to fold and put away, and one load of laundry in the washer.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:






3 comments:

  1. That's a great quote. I'm not really ready for winter either. Hoping it doesn't skip fall. Of course, I keep saying with our weather, it'll probably be 75 degrees on Thanksgiving. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your inspirational this week!! It was freezing here this morning, but we've been warming up quite a bit in the afternoon. Hope you have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm chicken pot pie. LOL sorry - I'm hungry! I love both of the authors that you are reading! Enjoy!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete