Monday, October 22, 2018

Blogtober 2018- Day #22- Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. We stayed home, watched some more Halloween movies, and played outside (since the weather was so nice. This week is Fall Break so we have a few fun things planned.  With that being said, please join me in visiting Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.


The weather. This week is supposed to be nice and in the upper 60s.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking.  About how I need to to update my planners and do some research on meal planners and writing a cookbook

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark (just started) and then it's on toTwo by Two by Nicholas Sparks at the end of the month

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app and Amazon Prime

On the menu this week:

Monday- Tacos
Tuesday- Not sure yet
Wednesday- Spaghetti, garlic bread, veggie
Thursday- Chicken pot pie, salad, and fruit
Friday- Pizza, bread sticks, salad
Saturday- Not sure yet
Sunday-Beans, fried potatoes, cornbread

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Vacuum and steam all carpets
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal


Looking around the house. The house is clean.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:






1 comment:

  1. I really like your quote for this week! Sounds like we have similar weather, I'm planning to try and make the most of it before it decides to be winter again. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete