Thursday, December 7, 2017

Blogmas 2017- {The Christmas Tag}

Hello Lovelies!

I found this little tag on Youtube and thought it would be fun to share some of my answers.

Holly Jolly Christmas Tag:

1. Favorite Christmas movie

Elf. This is such a cute movie. I love watching it throughout the holidays.


2. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list.

I would hope that I'm on the nice list.

3. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Yes, in fact the most recent once was about 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter and we were in a blizzard and were snowed in for Christmas.

4. Do you start Christmas shopping on Black Friday or do wait until the last minute?

Black Friday

5. Name all of Santa's reindeer.

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen, and Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment