Monday, October 9, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 10/9/2017

Hello Lovelies!

This post is going up later than I wanted it to.  Anyway, how was everyone's weekend? I hope everyone has a great weekend. Mine went too quickly! We spent some time at out local museum on Saturday and on Sunday we stayed and relaxed and watched movies.

I got busy and forgot to schedule post for Blogtober at the end of last week and into the weekend. I plan on catching up tomorrow though. So, be sure to keep an eye out for that post.

I hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed week ahead. Let's get to this week's Happy Homemaker Monday!





Dinner time (since it's 11:29pm).... what was on my plat tonight:

We had spaghetti, garlic rolls, and green beans

Right now I am......

Sitting at my desk, typing up this post and watching Sons of Anarchy

Looking around the house:

The living room needs to be picked up, the kitchen is clean and all is quiet (the Hubby and kids are asleep)

On today's to do list:

Laundry: 4 loads to fold and put away and two  to wash

Cleaning: kitchen, bathrooms, tidy bedrooms and make beds

Planner: work on designing new inserts and notepads

Currently reading:

I need to find some new books to read. I think I need to make a trip to the library.

On the TV today:

How I Met Your Mother
Sons of Anarchy

Older shows:

Full House
Boy Meets World
Happy Days
Laveren and Shirley

The weather outside is:

Starting to turn a bit chilly tonight and into tomorrow and then it's supposed to warm up again later in the week

On the menu this week:

Monday: Spaghetti, garlic rolls, green beans
Tuesday: Leftovers from Sunday and Monday

I have to plan the rest of the week

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will...

pick up a book and try to read a few pages.

Praying for:

Our country


No comments:

Post a Comment