Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday- 10/30/2107

Good evening and Happy Monday everyone!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed weekend. Ours was fun, yet very relaxing. We spent some at out local museum and then we spent some time with family. Even though we had fun during the day, night time was a bit rough. My youngest was up every two hours and my oldest was having tummy troubles. It was a rough night.

Anyway, let's get started on our Happy Homemaker post even though it is a bit late!



Breakfast time.....what was on the plate this morning?

Peanut butter toast and a glass of milk

Right now, I'm....

sitting at the dining room table typing this post. It's quite and I have Gilmore Girls on for background noise.

Looking around the house....

It's clean. All that's left for me to do is the kitchen.

On today's to do list.....

Laundry
Bathrooms
Bedrooms

Currently reading....

Sisterhood Everlasting (I have read this book a dozen times and it keeps getting better every time I read it)



On the TV today....

Sons of Anarchy
Gilmore Girls (again)
The Crown (this is a new one for me)

On the menu this week:

Monday- Creamy ranch chicken
Tuesday- Corn dogs (Sonic) Fries, and a spooky Halloween dessert
Wednesday- Baked potatoes, salad
Thursday- Grilled cheese or Tacos
Friday- Pizza and Breadsticks
Saturday- Mississippi Chicken, mashed potatoes, peas
Sunday- Beans and cornbread, fried potaotes

If I have a few moments to myself I will...

work in my new bullet journal

Looking forward to this week.....

Taking the kids trick or treating tomorrow

Devotionals, Scripture reading, Key verses...


No comments:

Post a Comment