Monday, July 8, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {7/8/2019}

Hi Lovelies!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a relaxing weekend at home and just stayed outside as much as we could. Thankfully, both girls are finally feeling better (one had an ear infection, while the other one as a viral sore throat that had to run it's course).

Anyway, let's get started with this post, shall we?





The weather. It's supposed to be sunny and hot with a chance of rain throughout the week.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. Still reading Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. And I just started reading some of my Sweet Valley High books again (I love these books!). 

On my tv.  Beverly Hills 90210, Baywatch, Boy Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, Full House and How I Met Your Mother (again)

On the menu this week: This week's menu is very simple!

Monday- Ham and cheese quesadillas with veggies and fruit
Tuesday- Chicken wraps with chips and fruit
Wednesday- Pasta bake and salad
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Chicken pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Mexican cornbread and tortilla chips
Sunday- Crock pot crack chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms


Looking around the house: My house is clean at the moment (thanks to my night time cleaning routine).

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:



7 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your children are feeling better! Have a great week! I hope you can stop by:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/07/happy-homemaker-monday-7819.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your quote! And Sweet Valley High brings back some memories. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quote! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, Sweet Valley High, that just brought back a ton of memories for me. I used to love those.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was watching the Sons of Anarchy too so my husband would see it but he just doesn't watch tv so I flushed it - I'd already seen it and thought he would enjoy it.
    Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't thought about the Sweet Valley Highbooks in years, I used to love reading them. I tried watching SoA a couple of year ago but lost interest after the second or third season. Maybe now that the show's done I could watch it.

    Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your girls are feeling better, Felicia! Your menus look GREAT and I love this week's quote! I hope your week is going well! Blessings for a great weekend ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete