Monday, July 1, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {7/1/2019}

Hi Lovelies!

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Ours started out with us taking both girls to  a wellness clinic. One is on medicine for her ears (youngest) and my oldest it just has to run it's course. Thankfully they are both feeling much better.

Anyway, let's get started with this post, shall we?





The weather. It's supposed to be sunny and hot with a chance of rain throughout the week.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. Still reading Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult.

On my tv.  Beverly Hills 90210, Baywatch, Boy Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, Full House and How I Met Your Mother (again)

On the menu this week: This week's menu is very simple!

Monday- Slow cooker potato soup 
Tuesday- Leftovers or sandwiches
Wednesday- Pasta bake and salad
Thursday- Out
Friday- Chicken pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Sandwiches and chips
Sunday- Roast with potatoes and carrots (sow cooker)

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms


Looking around the house: My house is a mess and really needs to be cleaned. I just don't have the motivation to clean it. 

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:



No comments:

Post a Comment