Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Why I Haven't Blogged In A While

Why I Haven't Blogged In A While



You may or may not have noticed that it's been a few days since I last blogged. Let me tell you why. First, my birthday was this past Friday (February 8th) and it was not a good day. My husband decided to pick fight with me which left me in tears and not in a very good mood for the rest of the day. Although he did try to apologize but I did not want to listen at the time. We eventually made up later.

Second, my two kids came down with some sort of stomach bug late Saturday night. When they are sick I don't sleep and I don't eat. All I do is take care of them. The stomach bug hit my oldest the hardest. She was out of school Monday and Tuesday and finally went back this morning. My youngest was fine by Sunday afternoon.

And last, I just haven't been able to come up with good content. I'm doing some research on a few posts and I hope to have them written and posted soon. I am also working on my editorial calendar and I hope to have that finished by the end of the week. I hope to have great and interesting content for you in the coming weeks. In the meantime, what are some topics you like for me to blog about? If you have any suggestions please leave in the comments below.

If you have made is this far, thank you for reading! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment