Monday, September 3, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {9/3/2018}

Hi Lovelies!

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Labor Day weekend. We actually had a great weekend. We went to see Incredibles 2 with the kids on Sunday and then today we decided to take a trip to Wichita Falls to do some shopping. With that being said, please join me in visiting Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.



The weather.  I love this week's weather! So much cooler than past weeks. Even though there is a chance of rain all week I still love the temps this week.



Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking.  How I should be studying.

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading Weep No More My Lady

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app and Amazon Prime

On the menu this week:

Monday- Chicken nuggets and rice
Tuesday- Taco Tuesday
Wednesday- Beans, fried potatoes, homemade corn bread
Thursday- Mississippi chicken with potatoes and a veggie
Friday- Pizza pockets, bread sticks, salad
Saturday- Chicken and dressing with mashed potatoes, deviled eggs and cheesy green bean (I'm in the mood for some Thanksgiving food)
Sunday- Beans, fried potatoes, homemade corn bread

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Vacuum and steam all carpets
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update all cleaning zones in planner
Set up routines for morning and evening
Looking around the house. The house is clean. I just have a few dishes in the sink that need to be washed and one load of laundry to fold and put away, and one load of laundry in the washer.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:




3 comments:

  1. Zones and cleaning routines ..... FlyLady? I just love her! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote! A hard thing to do though. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete