Monday, September 17, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {9/17/2018}

Hi Lovelies!

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. We just stayed at home and relaxed. With that being said, please join me in visiting Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.



The weather.  I love this week's weather! Fall weather is almost here.



Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking.  About finding an "Iron Girl" costume for my daughter.

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading Weep No More My Lady (almost done) and then it's on to Still Watch

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app and Amazon Prime

On the menu this week:

Monday- Sandwiches and chips
Tuesday- Taco Tuesday
Wednesday- Spaghetti, garlic bread, veggie
Thursday- Chicken pot pie, salad, and fruit
Friday- Pizza, bread sticks, salad
Saturday- Beans, fried potatoes, corn muffins
Sunday- Cheesesteak sandwiches, fries, chips and dip, snack foods

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Vacuum and steam all carpets
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update all cleaning zones in planner
Set up routines for morning and evening

Looking around the house. The house is clean. I just have a few dishes in the sink that need to be washed and one load of laundry to fold and put away, and one load of laundry in the washer.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:





4 comments:

  1. What shows are you watching on Netflix? Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the best quotes! Your menu looks fantastic! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed visiting your blog! Your menus look great and love the quote by Helen Keller. She is one of my favorites! Blessings for a great week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still waiting for fall... so hot here. Nice to meet you! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete