Monday, April 23, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {4/23/2018}

Good evening Friends, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Our weekend was great. We stayed home Saturday and rested and watched movies. Then on Sunday we went to our local museum and had some fun in the new exhibit.

Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?




Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

This morning's breakfast was scrambled eggs, toast, and milk

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

There's rain (some severe weather) in the forecast and the temps are finally warmer.

 


Looking around the house

The living room still needs be picked up and the kitchen needs to be cleaned. The rest of the house is clean. I have two loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away and one load left to put in the dryer.

On today's to do list

Laundry- fold all of the laundry that I washed over the weekend.
Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Cooking- baking muffins for snacks this week, and then I need to finish my weekly food prep.
Meal planning- I still need to set up my meal plan calendar for May.
Planning- I need to update my planners and my bullet journal.

Currently reading

I'm still reading Cruel Doubt. Almost done


On the TV today

Right now I am watching some shows on Hulu before our free trial expires. I'm watching Beverly Hills 90210, Full House, Boy Meets World.

On the menu this week

Monday-Spaghetti and/or tacos
Tuesday- Baked potatoes and a veggie and fruit
Wednesday- Chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, corn
Thursday- Mississippi chicken, homemade bread, veggie and fruit
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Mexican cornbread

Sunday- Baked potatoes, veggies, fruit

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

I will curl up on the couch with a blanket and read my current book.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses




2 comments:

  1. Curling up on the couch to read.... ahhh! that's life!
    Mississipi chicken? have to look that up.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration for this week, one of my favorites. Your book sounds familiar to me but I don't think I've actually read it. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete