Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends! Did this week fly by for anyone else, or was it just me? We have been busy with everyday activities, after school activities, and a few errands. Any way, wherever you are and whatever you do have a wonderful weekend and in the meantime please enjoy my favorite finds from around the web and beyond in this week’s Friday Favorites!

Favorite woah: Samuel’s Salted Caramel Peanut Brownie Bombs. Someone hand me a napkin to wipe the drool off my keyboard. These look heavenly!






Favorite comfy: Express London Tee. I saw this and it looks really comfortable and I want one in every single color!




Favorite funny: 35 Funny Parenting Tweets. #5 got me like ??? They just get funnier the more you read them!




 Favorite sweet: Strawberry Lemonade Donuts. So easy, so summery…sign. me. UP!




What are some of your favorites? Have an awesome weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment