Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Flu Has Invaded My House

Yes, you heard right! My oldest had it last week and now my youngest is at the tail end of it. It's been a rough two weeks, but we survived.



I haven't slept much, but I made it through. Their symptoms were never that bad, just tired, sore throats, a little bit of a fever that only last one day, coughs and runny noses. That's it. They did get the flu shot so I think that helped in making the symptoms not so severe.

Right now, I am steaming and sanitizing everything so they don't get it again. So, that's where I have been for the last week. Today, I will be going back to my regular posting schedule and I will have another post up tonight about my goals for February, so be on the look out for that.

Have a great day! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment